1. Combine one cup of water and one cup of rice
2. Rinse first to remove any debris or impurities so they do not get into your hair
3. Mix the water and clean rice together until the water becomes a soft white
4. Drain the rice and keep the water (Rice water can be stored for up to a week in the refrigerator).
How To Use
1. Pour the rice water into a spray bottle for convenient use
2. Spray the rice water onto your hair and work it in from root to tip.
3. Leave the water on your hair and scalp for at least five minutes before rinsing with cool water
4. If you want a deeper treatment, you can leave the water on your hair for up 30 minutes.
5. Apply the rice water for hair growth results once a week.
1. Adds shine
2. Repairs damage
3. Strengthens hair
4. Makes hair more manageable
5. Get hair cleaner than shampooing alone