It's a new year and we want to set fashion goals but don’t quite know where to start. Making resolutions that start with the way you style yourself and what's in your wardrobe? Style speaks itself; it sets the overall tone and really boosts your confidence no matter what size. Here are 10 goals that you want to set to be your best self.
1. Wear outfits that make you feel more confident: Self-Confidence is super important it makes you look and feel good mentally and physically. Get rid of outfits that make you feel less than what you are.
2. Set up a realistic budget for shopping: you don’t need to spend a whole lot of money for an outfit. There are various online choices that have affordable prices and very good quality. With some great BARGAINS!
3. Have an organized wardrobe full of clothes you love:
This is where your style resolutions should begin, your wardrobe! Most women look in stores before they look to see what they have already in their closets. If you feel truly happy about what's in your closet .
4. Dress easier in the morning!
This may sound weird, but how many people struggle to find clothes in the morning? Or become very stressed?. You could start by simply planning your outfit the night before. It will help you to be more organized and it will take up less time in the morning. So you will be happier in the morning.
5. Make your clothes standout!
Be different! It's ok to have a different sense of style. This is what makes you standout, find what makes you different. Whether it's an upcycle or new fashion is fashion. Putting your clothes in color order can help you stay organized and know what's in style by color.
6. Wear more color and prints:
If you are new to color and prints, you can start with the basic styles. like simple outfits or jewelry. It will help you pull off different prints and colors.
7. Post More fashion inspired media on social media:
Being efficient on social media can help with fashion goals, you can create a feed that will attract people and make you feel more comfortable. Having a feed will allow you to explore different fashion vibes.
8. Stay up to date with trends:
Stay up so you don’t get lost with the trendsetting moments, staying up is part of the goal. Be informed in fashion you’ll go a long way.
9. Set a fashion statement:
Let the world know who you are and what's your style. You're a fashionista, why not make a bold statement. To die for outfits that you can start a trend with easily, and shake the world.
10. Help find confidence in others:
Helping others find the same confidence you did can help others be confident in fashion. It also will help you and others feel good. Great booster for self esteem