It doesn’t matter if you're growing your natural hair, have amazing long locs or a short do. There are so many cute styles to try and we have the top 10 trending hairstyles. Black Women can experiment with different types of hairstyles as well as braids and twist styles.
1. Shaved hairstyle - perfect for women who went through a Big Chop and are ready to grow their locs naturally.
2. TWA Hairstyles (Teeny Weeny Afro)-one of the next steps after the Big Chop. with a dye or some hair accessories its the perfect style.
3. Curly Hairstyle - let those pretty corkscrew curls bounce around.
4. Box Braids - this is one of the most popular hairstyles by far, because they will complement any face. They come in different sizes and lengths.
5. Cornrows Braided Hairstyle - ladies that want an urban edge can opt for cornrows. There’s different options: classic or play with some designs .
6. Natural Hair Buns Braided- amazing hairstyle that doesn’t require major hair braiding or styling. All you have to do is create a braid out of your natural hair after wrapping it and form a bun.
7. Afro - textured puff for everyday style- this style is a way to prevent countless mini curls out of your face. With a high puffy ponytail.
8. Curly Mohawk - Like Pixie with Bangs- create a mohawk with this super cute pixie cut.
9. Asymmetrical Bobs - a really cool way to wear a bob, this helps contour the jawline with this refined hairstyle.
10. Long Hairstyle - big soft curls, look extraordinary.