How To Paint Your Nails Perfectly
1. Make sure your nails are clean and cuticles are pushed back
2. Apply base coat and let dry
3. Take your nail color and dot it on the bottom of your nail
4. Drip the brush into the dot, move upward in a straight line
5. Return to the bottom of the nail, drag the polish along the right side of the nail and do the same to the left.
6. If the first coat is too thin, apply a second coat after the first one dries.
7. After the coats have dried, apply a top coat or matte coat.
8. Let that dry. You're done.